Admixtures for ready-mix and precast concrete
MTC® SK 114 (BV) + (FM)
- SK – 114 (BV) + (FM) brings about a steric shielding of the individual cement particles. This results in an even, homogenous dispersed cement paste that is low in internal frictional forces.
SK – 114 (BV) + (FM) enables: - an optimisation of the flowing properties whilst taking into consideration the cement used. - a very high, cement-dependent water saving and / or liquefaction. - high early and final strengths. - an improvement in the exposed face.
- To produce concrete for the transport and construction site areas with a long-lasting fluidifying effect in dependence on the chosen cement.
- SK – 114 (BV) + (FM) is used to improve the properties of fresh and hardened concrete.
- Can be used in lower doses as a concrete superplasticiser in accordance with EN 934 – 2 table 2.
- Can be used in greater doses as a plasticizer in accordance with EN 934 – 2 table 3.1/3.2.