Admixtures for concrete products
MTC® MULTIPHOB H20 BIV
MULTIPHOB H20 BIV brings about a chemical reaction with the basic components of the concrete and ensures a hydrophobic lining of the capillary pores.
In concrete, concrete hardening agent H20 causes: - a considerable reduction in primary and secondary efflorescence and a considerable increase in the resistance to frost and de-icing salt. - a significant colour intensification in coloured concrete goods. - a lubricating effect on account of the plasticizing components, enabling concrete goods with closed lateral surfaces and sharp-edged profiles to be produced.
- To create high-quality mechanically compressed, coloured concrete goods particularly in the consistency range F3 to F4.
- To produce coloured concrete goods.
- If you use concrete hardening agent H20 you do not have to use a concrete liquefier in addition.
- MULTIPHOB H20 BIV can be supplied in various variants that are based on the raw materials being used.
- Establish the correct variant by carrying out an initial test.