Admixtures for concrete products
MTC® Mortar LPS
- Mortar LPS is an air-entraining mortar additive for producing ready-mixed mortar.
- It is used together with Mortar VZ.
Mortar LPS enables: - a considerably improved bonding capacity of the mortar to blocks with a good plasticizing effect. - a considerable increase in the resistance to frost. - a reduction of the ready-mix mortar’s tendency to segregate. - an improved water retentivity. - minimized sweating.
- To produce trowelable ready-mix mortar with very homogenous entrained air ratio.
- To produce ready-mixed mortar with an increased resistance to frost.
- Counteracts the segregation of the mortar composition that can cause water sweating.